HolistaPet - CBD Pellets for Horses
HolistaPet CBD Pellets for Horses contain a broad spectrum, CBD-rich hemp extract from the hemp plant. Manufactured under the strictest standards and developed in parallel with the newest research, these hemp pellets are perfect for horses of every size, breed, and class. Loaded with essential omega fatty acids, our pellets are an excellent source of essential nutrients and supplemental protein.
- CBD Rich Pellets For Horses
- Made with Broad Spectrum CBD Extract
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Shipping on All Orders
- 3rd party lab tested for potency, quality, and efficacy
- Rich in Omega 3-6-9 Fatty Acids
- CBD Extract via Supercritical CO2 extraction process
- Legal Farm Bill Compliant Hemp
- 100% Natural, Organic Ingredients
- Pesticide Free, Non-GMO, No Additives or Preservatives
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT available for sale/shipment in California
- 1500 mg of organic hemp extract per pound
- Broad spectrum hemp extract obtained via supercritical CO2 extraction
- 0.3% PCR hemp extract
- Third-party lab tested for potency, quality, and efficacy
- Rich source of Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids
- Organic hemp sourced from Oregon-based, family-run, organic farms
- Derived Farm Bill compliant hemp, legal in all 50 states
- Antimicrobial and mold inhibitors added to ensure freshness
- Molasses added for natural flavoring
We recommend a general daily serving of 15 grams (2 tablespoons) of horse pellets. This is based on an average of 25 mg CBD per 7.5 grams of pellets. At this amount, a 1-pound bag of pellets should last your horse for one month.
Each pound of your horses’ CBD pellets contains approximately 1500 mg of CBD. To determine the optimal servings, you should consider your horse’s body weight and wellness needs. Here are general serving guidelines broken down by weight class:
- Miniature (<350 lbs) = 10 mg CBD
- Pony (350 – 900 lbs) = 20 mg CBD
- Horse (900 – 1500 lbs) = 50 mg CBD
- XL/Draft (>1500 lbs) = 65 mg CBD
Feed your horse the proper amount of hemp pellets twice a day. We recommend that you begin by feeding them 1/3 of the serving on day 1 on gradually working your way up from there to a full serving. For more severe conditions, you can give your horse a larger serving as needed.
Aside from horses, you can also use these CBD hemp pellets for many different species, including donkeys, mules, goats, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits, dogs, and caged pets such as birds and pocket pets.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSUREThese statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.