Hemplucid - CBD Tincture - Hemp Seed Oil 30ML
Hemplucid’s Hemp Seed Oil combines whole-plant, hemp-derived CBD carried in ultra-nutritious hemp seed oil. Hemp seed oil is incredibly nutritious and historically known for its holistic benefits.
- Product Description: CBD tincture in hemp seed oil medium base
- Plant Part: Aerial parts of the industrial hemp plant
- Intended Use: Oral Nutritional Product
- Extraction Solvent(s): CO2
- Country of Origin: USA
- Potency: 500mg, 1000mg
- Active Ingredients: Hemp CBD oil (CO2)
- Medium Base: Hemp seed oil
- Added Flavorings: None / Natural Hemp
Physical And Chemical Composition
- Physical State: Liquid
- Color: Translucent, dark green oil
- Odor: Hemp
- Taste: Hempy
- Water Activity: <0.06
Whole-Plant™ CBD Hemp Extract, Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
CBD (Cannabidiol) 8.3 mg Per Serving (250mg) CBD (Cannabidiol) 16.6 mg Per Serving (500mg) CBD (Cannabidiol) 33.3 mg Per Serving (1000mg) CBD (Cannabidiol) 50 mg Per Serving (1500mg)
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Suggested Use: Take 1 ml once per day (approx. 20 drops).
May add to other cold foods but do not use in cooking.
Store in original container in a cool, dark place. Keep out of direct light and humidity.
Hemplucid’s Hemp Seed Oil combines whole-plant, hemp-derived CBD carried in ultra-nutritious hemp seed oil.
Hemp seed oil is incredibly nutritious and historically known for its holistic benefits. This carrier oil contains a 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 essential fatty acids, the recommended ratio for a healthy level in the human body. In addition, hemp seed oil carries essential minerals and vitamins such as potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, and zinc.
CBD is fat-soluble, and hemp seed oil is considered a “superfood” rich with essential healthy fats that easily dissolve CBD into a tincture that reaches the bloodstream and takes effect with potent and satisfying results. One of the most effective ways for the body to absorb CBD is with fat, and carrier oils rich in healthy fats are a reliable choice as a CBD delivery method. This oil is terpene-rich, ultra-purified, and dewaxed: like all of our products, it is formulated to be clean, natural, and pure.
HEALTH-CONSCIOUS CUSTOMERS KNOW HEMP SEED OIL:
- has a great taste
- a great source of plant-based protein
- equivalent in amino acids to beef and lamb
- has benefits for healthy skin and a balanced complexion
- great source of arginine and gamma-linoleic acid linked to heart health
- can contribute to hormonal balance
- may aid digestion
- is considered a “superfood”
A serving is 1ml or approximately 2/3 of a dropper. HOW MUCH IS A SERVING?
HOW DOES IT TASTE?
This natural, health-promoting product has a strong nutty, earthy flavor.
HOW TO USE?
Hemp Seed Oil may be used under the tongue or added to cold foods like salads, soups, smoothies, or other recipes.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.