Element - Organic CBD Oil - Full Spectrum 30ML
CBD: 1000+ mg / 33+mg per serving | THC: <0.3%
Full Spectrum CBD is considered a whole plant formula. It’s derived from the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. It contains high amounts CBD and trace amounts of other cannabinoids, including THC, along with other elements of the hemp plant including naturally-occurring terpenes, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and proteins. These compounds work together to create what is known as the “entourage effect”. This phenomenon refers to the way in which cannabinoids work together to become more effective.
Full Spectrum CBD oil tinctures, unless flavored, will taste and smell like the cannabis plant which is described as earthy and grassy.
Full Spectrum CBD key information
- It’s created through full plant extraction
- It tastes and smells like cannabis — earthy and grassy
- It contains trace amounts of other cannabinoids including <0.3% THC
- It’s high in antioxidants and fatty acids
Full Spectrum products are best for
- People who are not drug tested (ingestible products)
- People who want the full plant benefits as they naturally occur
- If drug testing is not a concern, it’s best to try both full-spectrum and isolate products to see what works better for you
Shake well before use. Fill dropper to the desired dosage. Place the desired amount under the tongue. Hold for 60 seconds to increase absorption before swallowing. Store in a cool dark place.
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Organic MCT Oil
This product contains no artificial colors or flavors. It is vegan and gluten, sugar and alcohol-free.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.